† The library is housed where the original library was located when Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center was a seminary. It was enlarged in the 1950’s and restored back to its original beauty in the 1990’s after Fr. Wilhelm bought the property from the Archdiocese.
† Hundreds of people have donated books related to our Catholic faith to the library. Anyone can take advantage of these great resources. We are equipped with internet stations for library patrons’ use.
† There is also a beautiful collection of small Marian statues given to The Center from a generous donor.
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Dropoff box outside Library door